• a SOLUTION-ORIENTED INDIVIDUAL, ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE ROUTINES MORE EFFICIENT
• an analYst, looking for insights into buSINESS PROCESSES FOR IMPROVEMENT & GROWTH
• A USER EXPERIENCE FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO STREAMLINE PROCESSES
• a saLes person, ready to SHARE & preseNT THE BEST PRODUCT TO YOUR CLIENT
• A CONSULTANT TO YOUR FRIENDS & fAMILY, PROMPTING THEM TO THINK DIFFERENTLY AND ADAPT TO THE NEWEST & BEST APPLICATIONS AND SYSTEMS
SOUND LIKE YOU?
ASM combines these skills to prepare you for your new career in Business Support Management & Analysis. Using tools and skills taught by our instructors, at the end of 8 weeks you will be fully equipt to consult top corporations on technology that ensures their ongoing success.
By implementing Cognizant's "engagement life cycle stages" into clients' systems, you will evaluate, improve and manage their internal framework without disrupting the organization's current operations. This course builds on your knowledge, computational thinking skills and ITIL principles to teach you how to work across software, manage business solutions and improve business efficiencies as a consultant and engineer.
Date: Rolling Admissions
Our next class begins in October 2017
Location: Bronx training center
Duration: 8 week intensive
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Outcomes: Hands-on experience and workplace exposure
Cost: Tuition, materials and hardware are offered at no cost
Additional Services: Career counseling & connections to employment
Location: Bronx, NY Training Center
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate will have ability to coordinate and effectively manage client relationships, engage global teams, apply project management skills and oversight, and will be able to understand business efficiency requirements to ensure clients' systems are meeting industry standards.
- 1+ Year of business and/or tech experience preferred
- Experience with coding (including: Java, .NET, C++, C#, SQL and/or Oracle) - .NET preferred
- Experience with Computer Science, Computer Information Systems and/or related topic foundations
Basic Requirements & Qualifications
• Able to travel to Bronx, NY for training
• Adaptive & Responsive Personality
• Test-to-Break Attitude
• Out-of-the-box Thinking
• 18 years of age or older
• GED or HS Diploma with 1+ years of technical work experience
• Authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Computational Thinking
• Business Requirements Analytics
• Web Conferencing (WebEx/Hangouts/Skype/GotoMeeting)
• Mobile Devices (Android/iOS)
• Spreadsheets (Excel/Sheets/Numbers)
• Diagrams/Workflows (Visio/Lucidchart)
• Word Processing (Word, etc)
• Mail & Agenda (Outlook, Gmail, Office 365)
• Presentations (PPT, Keynote, etc)
• Business Communications
• Project Management (Agile - Scrum, etc)
• Customer/Client Service Delivery
IF YOU'VE NEVER REGISTERED WITH OR APPLIED TO PER SCHOLAS,
THIS IS THE LINK FOR YOU:
FAMILIAR WITH PER SCHOLAS?
IF YOU ARE A PER SCHOLAS ALUM OR HAVE APPLIED TO PER SCHOLAS PREVIOUSLY, THIS IS THE LINK FOR YOU:
Please keep in mind, this application process is very competitive and not all applicants will be accepted for our limited slots.
NOT FOR YOU?
Join our mailing list to learn more about future course offerings and receive updates from Platform by Per Scholas.